CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Weird?

When I was a kid everyone one in my class had it in there head that i was a witch or something. That I was gonna cast spellls and for some reason I was different. I have no idea why I never paid any mind until now 13 years when I go into the kitchen and my two roomates start talking about our "new" roomie and how he was talking about me. Describing me as weird because of my quiet withheld demeanor, lounging in the chair in the cool kitchen since my room official turned into an unbearable suana. Oh, this heat.

Am I giving out weird vibes, can people see right through me and watch the creepy movies that play in my head?

Sometimes I think I am exposed as someone I am not.

I met up with an buddy I hadn't talked to in a long while, I had go reason to at the time but with so many things behind us and being in good spirits I decided to overlook the problems of our past. Plus he friend requested me on facebook. I had sent him a freind request a few weeks ago but assumed he would reply. You know when you think its a long shot and you know for sure that it won't happen but hope is still enough to make you do it.

So two days ago I get a PM in my FB account with the subject: OMG

Raving about how good I look since I lost weight, wondering what I was doing, the typical question you ask when you havent seen someone in a while. we caught up, exchanged numbers and made plans to hang out soon.

Now I was originally planning on stringing him along and leaving him in the dust mid-convo but he was so sincere and geniuely happy to hear from me, so for some reason my plans blew out the window. I made last minute plans with him and we met up and went over to his place. He seemed alot nicer then when i last talked to him , before he was cocky and sorta annoying but hot so i still hung around, this time he was interested in what was going on since we last talked it was nice.

Then we fucked. A nice fuck but it would have had some much more potential with more time (that was my fault). The weird thing I didnt realize until after he was in the bathroom cleaning up was that he kissed me, no we made out. That never happened when we last hung out, that made me wonder. All this time I was thinking that this as a big practical joke and something bad was going to happen as an act of revenge since we didnt really end on great terms- but I am also very paranoid.

"Let's do this again" was constantly exchanged on the way back to my house to meet my boyfriend. I'm a horrible person.

0 comments: